Friday, March 30, 2012

Memory Again.

It's always about the memory.
I have win 2000 advance server, SQL Server 2000 EE, 4G memory, not other
application run on this server. How can I find out the exact memory usage for
the SQL server. I guess the task manager will not show the correct number, so
I used the performance monitor, but not sure which one show the right number.
Anybody can help? Thanks a lot.Please refer to this http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=271624
Thanks
--
Sunil Agarwal (MSFT]
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Wind" <Wind@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C4D15CC5-A22E-41DC-B92C-DF070CC8CB56@.microsoft.com...
> It's always about the memory.
> I have win 2000 advance server, SQL Server 2000 EE, 4G memory, not other
> application run on this server. How can I find out the exact memory usage
> for
> the SQL server. I guess the task manager will not show the correct number,
> so
> I used the performance monitor, but not sure which one show the right
> number.
> Anybody can help? Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment